Friday, May 20, 2005

*beautiful words penned by otherz*

as any idiot can see i am mazed by love again, its a nice feelin to have and this are sum beautiful songz from sum very nice ppl. other than britney of coz, she is an exception to the list

Notice me Take my hand Why are we Strangers when Our love is strong Why carry on without me? Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings I feel so small I guess I need you baby And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, you're haunting me I guess I need you baby
Everytime-Britney

And so it is Just like you said it would beLife goes easy on meMost of the timeAnd so it is (he has)The shorter storyNo love, no gloryNo hero in her skyI can't take my eyes off of youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off of youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes...
Damien Rice- Blowers Daughter

If i'd be so inclined to climb up beside you,would you tell me that the time just isn't right?And if I should ever find the key you hide so well,will you tell me that I can spend the night?Leaving your smell on my coatLeaving your taste on my shoulderI still fail to understand what it is about this woman
Maroon 5- Woman

If I could only let you knowI'd give up everything I ownFor just one more day with youThere's nothing I wouldn't doI could not let it pass me byIf I make every sacrificeTo bring me back your loveIf only we could live twiceIf only we could live twiceWhen you told meI frozeIt still echoesIn my soulPlease forgive meIf I didn't sayI love youEvery single day
Darius-Live Twice

No comments: